DONATE TO BEF : OPPORTUNITIES ARE A CLICK AWAY
Every dollar donated helps our Beaverton students and a gift of any size makes a difference. Thank you so much for your consideration.
- Make an online tax-deductible donation through our secure donation site.
- Visit the Beaverton’s Choice site and directly fund classroom project in Beaverton.
- Get your business involved as volunteers or financial partners. Phone or email Michelle Fritts to get engaged with BEF across Beaverton schools.
- Mail a check payable to: Beaverton Education Foundation 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd., Suite 168 Beaverton, OR 97005
- Contribute to both BEF and Oregon’s Culture Trust and receive a tax credit!
Are you a Beaverton School District employee? You can make a gift via payroll deduction, just complete the form and return it.
Corporate Matching Gifts: Did you know that many employers including Intel, Nike, and Wells Fargo, to mention a few, have matching gift programs. They will match any charitable contributions made by their employees, so you can increase the impact of your gift. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please contact your HR department.
Donate a car, boat or RV: You can help Beaverton students by donating your vehicle. BEF can accept any kind of vehicle – cars, trucks, boats, R.V.’s, camping trailers, planes and farm equipment – almost anything on wheels that can be driven or towed away. Contact the BEF office 503.643.7453 for more information. You can also connect with our partner Charity Connections and select Beaverton Education Foundation from the dropdown on the right side titled “Ready to Donate, Select one of our partners.”